POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some FEATURES I would like to see : Re: Some FEATURES I would like to see Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some FEATURES I would like to see
From: povray org admin team
Date: 12 Aug 1998 10:45:18
Message: <35d19bcc.69573461@news.povray.org>
>GUI Features:
>
>* A rectangle selection tool to easily set start_row, start_collumn,...

If someone contributes some WinAPI C code that does rubberbanding in
a window this will be added. Otherwise it won't ('cause we don't feel
like reinventing the wheel).

>* Searsh and replace in all project files (I mean all files in a
>  directory);

Not going to happen in the forseeable future.

>* More shorcuts keys (ctrl-o, -shift-o, -w, -z, -shift-s ; ...);

Yes. The new editor has customisable key allocations.

>* Please remove (or replace) this disgracefull wavy grayscale

Which wavy grayscale POV banner ? I can't think of any wavy grayscale
banner in the program.

>* Support for mouse wheel.

Yes. The new editor directly supports the Intellimouse.